White Lake Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the White Lake metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our White Lake metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our White Lake metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- White Lake All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- White Lake Public Drop Off
- White Lake Industrial Pick Ups
- White Lake Dump Hoppers
- White Lake Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- White Lake Gaylord Boxes
- White Lake Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- White Lake Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- White Lake Yard Clean-Ups
- White Lake Shop Boxes & Bins
- White Lake Mobile Crane
- White Lake Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- White Lake Baling & Briquetting
- White Lake Drying Granulation
- White Lake Mill Tumbling
- White Lake Shearing & Torching
- White Lake Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in White Lake
- Brass purchasing in White Lake
- Aluminum purchasing in White Lake
- Zinc purchasing in White Lake
- Stainless purchasing in White Lake
- Iron purchasing in White Lake
- Magnesium purchasing in White Lake
- Steel purchasing in White Lake
Our White Lake metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your White Lake scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.