Washington Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the Washington metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our Washington metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our Washington metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- Washington All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- Washington Public Drop Off
- Washington Industrial Pick Ups
- Washington Dump Hoppers
- Washington Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- Washington Gaylord Boxes
- Washington Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- Washington Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- Washington Yard Clean-Ups
- Washington Shop Boxes & Bins
- Washington Mobile Crane
- Washington Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- Washington Baling & Briquetting
- Washington Drying Granulation
- Washington Mill Tumbling
- Washington Shearing & Torching
- Washington Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in Washington
- Brass purchasing in Washington
- Aluminum purchasing in Washington
- Zinc purchasing in Washington
- Stainless purchasing in Washington
- Iron purchasing in Washington
- Magnesium purchasing in Washington
- Steel purchasing in Washington
Our Washington metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your Washington scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.