Northville Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the Northville metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our Northville metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our Northville metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- Northville All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- Northville Public Drop Off
- Northville Industrial Pick Ups
- Northville Dump Hoppers
- Northville Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- Northville Gaylord Boxes
- Northville Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- Northville Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- Northville Yard Clean-Ups
- Northville Shop Boxes & Bins
- Northville Mobile Crane
- Northville Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- Northville Baling & Briquetting
- Northville Drying Granulation
- Northville Mill Tumbling
- Northville Shearing & Torching
- Northville Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in Northville
- Brass purchasing in Northville
- Aluminum purchasing in Northville
- Zinc purchasing in Northville
- Stainless purchasing in Northville
- Iron purchasing in Northville
- Magnesium purchasing in Northville
- Steel purchasing in Northville
Our Northville metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your Northville scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.