Nashville Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the Nashville metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our Nashville metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our Nashville metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- Nashville All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- Nashville Public Drop Off
- Nashville Industrial Pick Ups
- Nashville Dump Hoppers
- Nashville Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- Nashville Gaylord Boxes
- Nashville Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- Nashville Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- Nashville Yard Clean-Ups
- Nashville Shop Boxes & Bins
- Nashville Mobile Crane
- Nashville Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- Nashville Baling & Briquetting
- Nashville Drying Granulation
- Nashville Mill Tumbling
- Nashville Shearing & Torching
- Nashville Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in Nashville
- Brass purchasing in Nashville
- Aluminum purchasing in Nashville
- Zinc purchasing in Nashville
- Stainless purchasing in Nashville
- Iron purchasing in Nashville
- Magnesium purchasing in Nashville
- Steel purchasing in Nashville
Our Nashville metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your Nashville scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.