Harrison Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the Harrison metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our Harrison metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our Harrison metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- Harrison All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- Harrison Public Drop Off
- Harrison Industrial Pick Ups
- Harrison Dump Hoppers
- Harrison Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- Harrison Gaylord Boxes
- Harrison Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- Harrison Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- Harrison Yard Clean-Ups
- Harrison Shop Boxes & Bins
- Harrison Mobile Crane
- Harrison Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- Harrison Baling & Briquetting
- Harrison Drying Granulation
- Harrison Mill Tumbling
- Harrison Shearing & Torching
- Harrison Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in Harrison
- Brass purchasing in Harrison
- Aluminum purchasing in Harrison
- Zinc purchasing in Harrison
- Stainless purchasing in Harrison
- Iron purchasing in Harrison
- Magnesium purchasing in Harrison
- Steel purchasing in Harrison
Our Harrison metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your Harrison scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.