Birmingham Metal Recycling | Scrap Metal
Since 1969, the Birmingham metal recycling experts at Franklin Metals have delivered a high level of quality products and customer service to businesses and individuals through Michigan and the Midwest.
Our Birmingham metal recycling clients from the industrial, manufacturing, retail and construction industries know firsthand why our Birmingham metal recycling company remains an industry leader in the collection and processing of manufactured scrap metal, obsolete goods and other raw materials into industrially reusable commodities.
The experts at Franklin Metals offer a full range of services, including:
- Birmingham All Metals Recycling Scrapyard
- Birmingham Public Drop Off
- Birmingham Industrial Pick Ups
- Birmingham Dump Hoppers
- Birmingham Trailers (Dry, Flat-Bed, Open)
- Birmingham Gaylord Boxes
- Birmingham Lugger Boxes (1-20 yards)
- Birmingham Roll-Off (20-80 yards)
- Birmingham Yard Clean-Ups
- Birmingham Shop Boxes & Bins
- Birmingham Mobile Crane
- Birmingham Auto Salvage
In addition to a wide range of services, our processing capabilities include:
- Birmingham Baling & Briquetting
- Birmingham Drying Granulation
- Birmingham Mill Tumbling
- Birmingham Shearing & Torching
- Birmingham Screening Systems
We purchase and process both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Copper purchasing in Birmingham
- Brass purchasing in Birmingham
- Aluminum purchasing in Birmingham
- Zinc purchasing in Birmingham
- Stainless purchasing in Birmingham
- Iron purchasing in Birmingham
- Magnesium purchasing in Birmingham
- Steel purchasing in Birmingham
Our Birmingham metal recycling company is committed to provide exceptional service to our customers in the form of quick responses, fair prices, honest settlements and a high degree of flexibility to meet their changing needs.
From industrial generators to construction contractors to farmers to home remodelers — we can help you turn your Birmingham scrap metal waste into cash! Creating a lot of scrap metal or home construction and demolition waste? Please call Franklin Metals at 800.747.6546 today.